A face-to-face session is only possible when the customer answers ‘NO’ to all of the following questions:
1. Is an online session a good alternative for you?
2. Do you have or have you had any symptoms of the corona virus in the last 14 days – such as a cough, temperature, sore throat and or trouble breathing?
3. Have you been diagnosed or suspected of having Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you been in contact with someone who has or is suspected of having Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
5. Has the doctor advised you to quarantine or completely limit your contacts?
6. During the last 14 days, have you stayed or travelled through areas outside of the green list?
There are exceptional situations in which I cannot guarantee the confidentiality of the therapeutic process:
• When there is a risk to others or the client himself (e.g.;when the client has planned suicide).
• Information about unregistered perpetrators of child sexual abuse.
• Involvement in criminal activities.
• Testify in the event of a court order.
Your contact details might be shared with the authorities performing contact tracing.
Price € 60 per hour.
The client undertakes to attend the sessions at the agreed time. In case of cancellation / re-schedule , please give notice of at least 60 hours (two and half a day) before the session (SMS or e-mail), otherwise the client is obliged to cover part of the cost of the missed session - € 20. In the event of failure to attend the session, without prior cancellation, the client is obliged to cover the cost of the entire missed session.